The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Great job

Being a new flash maker myself I enjoyed this tut. I learned some new as2 and some better ways of formatting stuff I already knew,my only complaint would be in the platformer section,the terrains to not work and my guys falls through.

Depredation responds:

It's being worked on, thanks for the review.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Nice job

Slick musak,dirty graphics(in a good way), and pretty good scoring system. Although you should include the b/p directions inside the flash.

36.98 dolla are me

The Visitor The Visitor

Nice

Good game but could of used some instructions. A lil challenging which I liked. Although the old lady part took me about 12 minutes. Possibly not make it have to be timed for some parts.

Golf Drive Golf Drive

Meh

Good graphics and physics but the controls where kinda confusing at first. After I got the hang of it I got bored of it. How about doing a different game because to tell you the truth. Nobody likes golf.

Sling Junior Sling Junior

Great game but not applied well

This was made for little children and is extremely easy. You did a great job of making it but us at newgrounds don't want to play 4yr old games.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Great

Slick music and pretty good graphics. I spend hours on this thing at night.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

enjoyed the 3 hrs of my life stolen by this game

Wow man this game is great. I liked what you did with the army guys about how you could only kill them be leg shots (I think) cus I was shootin one in the chest for like 15 sec then popped him in the leg and he went down easily. Great graphics and ok sound. This was a great defence/zombie attack game and I hope to see more from you.

Chicken Chuck Chicken Chuck

Woot high score 1301,4

Great game I enjoyed the music and like the "power up" thingy when u press the up button. Also when you step on a rake shouldnt it make you go farther instead of impaling you?

Platform Racing Platform Racing

Great great game

I play this game for hours straight and it was well made. If you could make a mao with nothing but ? boxes and call it duel arena that would be tight. the only real problem is that undefined keeps on popping up every 40 or so games.

The Old Animations Collab The Old Animations Collab

One of the best

This is actually one of the better stick figure movies I have seen. You defintly have potential. Although how about you make one big movie instead of a lot of smaller ones. You need to make battles more life like(irony) by makeing the hero get beat around a bit. Like all your battles were one sided and the here justs beats the shit out of the bad guy. Have the hero get hit once in a while its not like he is THE CHOSEN ONE. AGHGGGH RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

FrazMcT responds:

Thanks man. These are old animations, and not all by me (hence "collab"). I can do much better, and i will post these at a later date. Thanks