TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Meh

Great animation but wasnt as funny as the other one.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Great

Another great animation for the Madness series. Blood,gore,and more bubble faced sluaghter to techno music. And for the books, how do you figure out these names?

consternation - fear resulting from the awareness of danger

Xombie Chapter 10 Xombie Chapter 10

Excellent

Superb animation although the wait was WAY too long. This is the "last" chapter once again. On a side note, did anybody ACTUALLY buy your book?

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Great flash

Great job with the flash but I have two suggestions
1.Too much blood (He busted open his head like 30 times)
2.You spelled ball pien hammer wrong. Its pien not peen.
Other than that great flash

FBS Madness!!!! FBS Madness!!!!

nice job

I like the ragdoll almost better than the movie its self. The onl thing it didnt enjoy was the sound. It is just to fukin annoying. Anyway nice job on the flash.

Pezboy440 responds:

well i'm glad you liked it! Oh and i dident make the music but it fit so.... ya ... still. I'm glad you liked it. :)

Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

This movie is the bomb

Wow great graphics Really good story line but why did u "kill" the dog? He was tight. I am kinda sad that this series is "over". I started laughing my ass off in the end when u tried to make us buy ur book. I give this a 10. JUST BUY THE DAMN BOOK!

The Job Part 1 The Job Part 1

Bloody englishmen

hey good job i liked it i couldnt understand the part when they were at the table talking about shits and biscuits and something about tea also most of the guys look almost the same and i kept on getting them mixed up i look forward to the next movie

RobsonStudios responds:

haha the point was that you were suppost to have no idea what they where talking about.

Assepoester's Bikini Duck Assepoester's Bikini Duck

different

this was something new it wasnt that bad but it made absolutely no sense and sounded like u had a 5 year old scream into a microphone talking about gay fag wiis

Sprite WoW 3 Sprite WoW 3

so so

This wasnt the best i hav ever seen but its not bad. the only real problem was when the sprite thing came up that poob sound realy started to piss me off. this wasnt the best movie it was defintly not the worst.

Smiley-Bob responds:

I changed the "poob" to a punch sound...